Mood and Tone
- I’m really pleased with the overall feel of the drawing.. it really appeals to me.
- I really like the way the prosecco bottle turned out – specifically the wrapper.
- My first use of charcoal and not being able to rub out opened my eyes to a new process.
- I likes the shadows on the tray.
- I need to practise free hand circles / ovals – again and again and again.
- The shape of the candle stand needs some work
- The bottle top of the Prosecco didn’t work.
If I was starting again:
- I would make sure I had all the tray in the picture!
I could keep going with this but I need to learn when to stop!
Still working on this.. spent about 40 mins on it. Finding it incredibly enjoyable but mentally tough not to spend hours on the detail.
Love the feel of it and the items I’ve chosen but I can see incorrect angles because I’m simply drawing freehand and fast.
Drawing ovals and circles freehand is definitely something I have to work on. That and charcoal makes it much harder to erase the mistakes!